Locating my finds of large size caches

mikedeotis

For one of the challenges, I need to write down a number of my large cache finds. Is there an easy way to do that without going through my finds one by one? Thanks!

Mike, if you are looking at GC1G9RE, your stats profile is enough to show you have it. Or are you looking at specifically finding the GC numbers of your caches?

For one of the challenges, I need to write down a number of my large cache finds. Is there an easy way to do that without going through my finds one by one? Thanks!

Mike, if you are looking at GC1G9RE, your stats profile is enough to show you have it. Or are you looking at specifically finding the GC numbers of your caches?

Thanks for the help rosebud55112. Between your answer and the other that niraD gave me about about pocket queries, I think that's the answer. Thank you. Mike

As a premium member, you could create a PQ, selecting large size caches that you have found.

Thanks for your help. I've only used that once and I didn't know that I could use it for that purpose. I guess that the more I use it, the better I'll get at it. Thanks again. Mike