How do I view a map of all caches in a bookmark list?

Wolfiesden

If you run a pocket query of the bookmark (a one-step function at the bottom of the bookmark page) you will almost instantly get a preview that includes a map. I love this feature!

I clicked the PQ button but then saw it was an export and never progressed past the first screen. Going to eyeball that now.

I don't want it in google earth. I wanted it in the map right here on the site. Seems silly to go through all these hoops when it would be easier to simply make a "Map this list" link right on the page and be done with it.

I have built a PQ of it and I import that into Locus on my phone. Easier than monkeying with google earth.

At the bottom of every page there is an option to create a pocket query. When the pq screen pops up,type in a name and click submit. Do not choose a day to run. On the next screen you can either click on the preview link and then select map it or you can return to the list of pocket queries and select preview in geocaching com map choose on the left of the list.