Listing caches with "Personal Cache Note"

Ceico

Hi,

I often solve mystery caches and then type the solution (final coordinates) to the "Personal Cache Note" field.

However, I tend to forget which ones I have already solved - with amount of caches in my area, this means that I have no chance looking at all unknown caches not found yet if there are or are not personal notes with new coordinates...

Is there a way to list all caches where I have entered a personal cache note?

Not found first, possibly? :)

Thanks in advance!

GSAK.

Use macros.

Run a PQ for ? caches.

Run the macro to get the caches with Personal Notes. Notes can be stored in GSAK.

When you have the caches with notes, they can be filtered, and then another Macro will bookmark them.

GSAK is free for 21 days, then you get a 'Nag Screen' but it's still fully functional.

Caches with new -Corrected Coordinates- can be stored with the new corrected coordinates in GSAK, and exported to the GPS with the correct cache coordinates.

Edited by Bear and Ragged

GSAK.

Use macros.

Run a PQ for ? caches.

Run the macro to get the caches with Personal Notes. Notes can be stored in GSAK.

When you have the caches with notes, they can be filtered, and then another Macro will bookmark them.

GSAK is free for 21 days, then you get a 'Nag Screen' but it's still fully functional.

Caches with new -Corrected Coordinates- can be stored with the new corrected coordinates in GSAK, and exported to the GPS with the correct cache coordinates.

Which macro? There are about a zillion!

I see a macro to add personal notes to a cache FROM GSAK, but none that claim to 'import' them from the website INTO GSAK.

I'm a bit skeptical that this information is even included in the PQ .gpx.

OK, now I see the macro that adds the note to the site can also go the other way and import the personal note into a GSAK user note, but it still doesn't tell you which ones have notes and which don't.

I still think it would probably be easier to go through the list (generated by a PQ that you DON'T run, but only view) of local puzzles and add them to a bookmark list as you see one with a note with solved co-ordinates.

Wouldn't it be nice to be able to run a PQ based on personal notes?

This would be a great thing to have. I use the personal note frequently,and just as frequently forget that they are ther.

When I solve puzzles, I usually toss them in my "completed puzzles" tab in my iPhone app but that doesn't cover notes like, "wet log, bring new bag, watch out for homless camp nearby, need long arms," etc, etc.

I wish there was a way to see which caches had notes associated with them easier than what he have now.

I wish there was a way to see which caches had notes associated with them easier than what he have now.

I was hoping I am just missing a feature, but it turns out the feature is missing :)

From my point of view, the notes are stored with caches and cross-checked with user name - so everyone gets their own notes only => same as with the smiley faces when having a cache list displayed... so it should be very easy to display the notes-availability the same way...