New Waymarking Coin

Gee, I've never seen that Waymarking geocoin, but would sure buy one - or more!

I wish I had more creative input on this, but I certainly think there is room for another Waymarking coin - or even more. Do you think one could be released to coincide with and celebrate a 1/2 million waymarks? Or is that too far away? (I'm working my backlog really hard this month}.

How about some category specific coins? NRHP, or largest category, comes to mind. Or, one for celebrating all historical markers? Maybe Lucky 7? Maybe we could celebrate the new Waymarking API....

Anyway, the idea is a good idea!

Gee, I've never seen that Waymarking geocoin, but would sure buy one - or more!

I wish I had more creative input on this, but I certainly think there is room for another Waymarking coin - or even more. Do you think one could be released to coincide with and celebrate a 1/2 million waymarks? Or is that too far away? (I'm working my backlog really hard this month}.

How about some category specific coins? NRHP, or largest category, comes to mind. Or, one for celebrating all historical markers? Maybe Lucky 7? Maybe we could celebrate the new Waymarking API....

Anyway, the idea is a good idea!

i would like some. ive thought about making a pathtag too, can you guys give me permission to use the logo (send me a email)?

what about more shirts and stickers? magnets?

Shoot me some ideas of how you want the coin to look and I will make them. Don't PM me (I don't read PMs).

I made the previous Waymarking coins and have designed a few more. I never made the designs into coins because I was not sure if there were enough waymarkers who would purchase them to make it economically feasible. I also have a Waymarking Geo-Achievement coin series I was working on, but again, need to have enough people to buy them to be able to make it worthwhile to make them.

So,throw in any ideas that you think will apply to enough people who would buy them and I will get the ball rolling.

I had a PT produced a few years ago that features a Waymarking logo of my own design - #12758 - 'Waymark Your Journey'.

I'd be really interested in a Waymarking coin, as well as a patch; does anyone know if these have ever been any produced? Thanks

Edited by Mikmuk