What Do you do.

I'll log mine as FTF only if I actually find it first, but I'm perfectly fine with others claiming co-FTF . The mini-event after the find is always the best part anyway.

I've never offered though, hope they were not waiting for me to offer first. jellis, in the highly unlikely event that we meet at a FTF attempt, and in the even more highly unlikely event that I find it first :) feel free to claim co-FTF if I forget to offer.

Thank you. I wish I can get to some events but I am stuck for awhile. Can't drive for another 2 1/2 months. But I will be going to mine in WA. Just wish I can even cache. Can you spell cabin fever? Grrrrr.

Jellis what's the deal, are you under HOUSE ARREST or something.

No but how about a heavy cast on my leg. Only left the apt once in 25 days and that was to get another cast put on. Edited by jellis

I'll log mine as FTF only if I actually find it first, but I'm perfectly fine with others claiming co-FTF . The mini-event after the find is always the best part anyway.

I've never offered though, hope they were not waiting for me to offer first. jellis, in the highly unlikely event that we meet at a FTF attempt, and in the even more highly unlikely event that I find it first :) feel free to claim co-FTF if I forget to offer.

Thank you. I wish I can get to some events but I am stuck for awhile. Can't drive for another 2 1/2 months. But I will be going to mine in WA. Just wish I can even cache. Can you spell cabin fever? Grrrrr.

Jellis what's the deal, are you under HOUSE ARREST or something.

No but how about a heavy cast on my leg. Only left the apt once in 25 days and that was to get another cast put on.

Bummer well heres hoping for your speedy recovery. and back out caching and off the forums.

Edited by Scubasonic

If cacher1 and me are caching together and we go together to GZ, I will accept co-FTF if cacher1 finds it first.

If cacher 1 and me show up at GZ at about the same time (but we are not caching together), and cacher 1 finds it first I will not accept co-FTF (happened last week)

I normally don't offer co-FTF, unless the other cacher is a friend or relative.