Help finding Cito Donations

Team Wegiel is reaching out to the Geocaching community. On the 31st of this month me and my cousin are holding a CITO event. It will be our first event and we are very excited about it. Dose any one have any suggestions where we could ask for donations towards the event? Like trash bags bottle water, Stickers or geocaching swag or coins? Or would any of you be willing to donate anything. If anyone has any info that could help please let me know. It would be very appreciated. We hope to make it a successful event so that we can start hosting them regularly in the area. If all goes well we want to shoot for atleast one every other month. Thanks in advance for any help you can offer. If anyone is interested here is our listing that just got published this morning. http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=667946c5-4890-4a80-acfd-1f825646dbc6 You can contact us at Teamwegiel@gmail.com or Jawbreaker1222@gmail.com Thankyou.

We have hosted a few CITOs and have found the best luck with the landowners. Find out who owns the land you are cleaning up and ask them to donate garbage bags and gloves. It is also a good idea to ask them to haul away the garbage after the event, you will be surprised what you find out there, do you have the means to dispose of it properly? In these parts you have to pay to dump garbage so you want to make sure you have a plan in place for that if its like that in your area.

Mrs T.

Hi thanks for the info. The area is owned by the city and there of little help. I have a dumpster I can use to dispose of things after the event and a pickup truck to haul it all so that shouldn't be an issue. Im just trying to come up with a little something as a thankyou to people that's not going to cost me a arm and a leg.