Is there a way to visit past caches

Woodduckdawg

Is there a way to revisit my past caches to include a travel bug I want to keep so I can map the places I've been?

I recently put a travel bug sticker on my vehicle and would like to track my caches via the trackable system. My hope was to log the bug when I started caching thinking it would be an easy fix, but nothing ever is these days. I just to show how many miles I've traveled doing this.

BUT I do not want to revisit these caches and relog them all. Is there easy way to do this?

Since you haven't found a HUGE number of caches (yet ;) ), your task will be fairly easy.

I did the same thing you want to do, but I had seven years of caching to go through to 'catch up with myself'.

Here's my coin's page...and what do you know! I just passed half the distance to the moon! :o

Visit THIS PAGE, and on the right you will see a calendar. You can scroll the months backward to your first day of caching and begin visiting your TB through all the caches you found. The caches for each day will be in reverse order of the way you logged them, and if you logged your finds in the order you found them you will see the your first find of any given day at the bottom of the list.

To get the most out of this, you might want to create an un-published cache at your home co-ordinates so you can include the mileage from your home and back again at the end of the day.

I also suggest immediately deleting your 'TB dip' notes, since they add nothing to the cache page. Even if you delete the log on the cache, your TB's visit has been recorded.

I'm guessing that the only option is to revisit each cache page and log a NOTE and having your TB visit that cache.

Not the only option. Last year they added the ability to edit your logs to add/change trackable visits/drops, just like you would when adding a new log. There's no longer any need to spam all those caches with "dipping a TB" notes. Just edit your "Found it" log, scroll to the bottom to the trackable section, and "visit" your TB.

Not the only option. Last year they added the ability to edit your logs to add/change trackable visits/drops, just like you would when adding a new log. There's no longer any need to spam all those caches with "dipping a TB" notes. Just edit your "Found it" log, scroll to the bottom to the trackable section, and "visit" your TB.

In which case EVERY ONE of your logs will have

This entry was edited by AZcachemeister on Sunday, 18 March 2012 at 03:09:39 UTC.

(or something similar)

added on to it.

I personally don't care to see this added to my logs, but if it doesn't bother you then 'editing' your log for the TB dip is certainly an option.