SF 8 Mega Event... Coin Donations for prizes request

kini_ont

For the last 7 years the Geocachers of Central Ontario have held a final fling to spring, well this year is no exception and it’s going to be bigger and better than ever. A full weekend starting with a star filled moonlight cruise on Georgian Bay, Saturday is the main event and finishes the day with a dinner for 300 give or take a hundred (we’ll have room for 400) Sunday we’ll wrap it up with a breakfast and you all have an invite to come. So if you’re thinking of vacation in Ontario or even just now thought, gee that sounds like fun, look us up at GC1MGEQ - COG Spring Fling 8. You’re all welcome to come up north to the shores of Georgian Bay, we have plenty of room. Need more information? Looking for camping with other Geocachers (we’ll have our own campsite)? Contact me or visit the website; we’d love to see you :wub:

Now as one of the organizer’s of this event I have a special request. We are looking for donations as prizes; coins are welcomed as is any other caching item as long as it will be accepted by the postal department or bring it across the border if you dare :ph34r:

All I ask is that you send it with some identification, your caching name works, so that we may publicly thank you for your generosity. If you need my address, send me an email or leave a message on the forum and I’ll get it to you.

Thanks in advance and I hope to see you all there.

I know I have your address somewhere...please send it to me again. Event is in June so I have some time to round up some trackables for you!(Maybe even a special coin I am currently working on :ph34r: )

Oh thank you CC and great news to hear that your working on a new coin, looking forward to it. I'll send you my address and we thank you for your support :)

Send me your addy, I have something I can send!

And thank you I'll send it right away and we do appreciate you support. This is a huge under taking for us as we've moved out and away from our usual event style, but we really hope everyone will have a great time (spice up life a little :P )

I still have some of our personal coins. Send me your addy and a package will be on its way :D

What a privilege to have one of your coins Claire, thanks for the support. You know we have a few Quebec cachers coming :D and Wyatt would so enjoy the open space and cool waters of Georgian Bay :rolleyes::ph34r: I'll email you shortly.

I still have some of our personal coins. Send me your addy and a package will be on its way :D

What a privilege to have one of your coins Claire, thanks for the support. You know we have a few Quebec cachers coming :D and Wyatt would so enjoy the open space and cool waters of Georgian Bay :rolleyes::ph34r: I'll email you shortly.

Now that I was done eating my Easter chocolate, I took the time to go to the post office :rolleyes: A mailer is on its way :D

You're teasing me and Wyatt with those open space and cool waters B)

Edited by Laval K-9

Received from stebens6 this week, COG and I thank you very much in your support to this event :D OMG there are 5 coins I don't have, I'm so so jealous <_<:P

c0990c74-984d-4e89-adb0-08f58b5eb8c2.jpg

Please feel free to keep what you want. I will send more! Just PM me to let me know. Really!

Hey Ted,

I'll put together a couple of my Keyring sig items and one with with a Tracking code on it, hope thats ok.

Received them today, thanks for supporting the Mega Event :D (whoops did that slip out :lol: ) Thanks JP for the personal one as well they look great.

001-33.jpg

Well it's Mega to Mega :D

Stopped into ASPG Bash last weekend and had a great time. A very special thank you to PaRacers & drneal for the donations to our event. It was wonderful having spent a little time and meeting some great cachers in NY State.

004-15.jpg

002-34.jpg

As you know, I haven't been on the forums much Ted - so I missed this opportunity. I will dig out a couple of coins for draw prizes and give them to you Saturday afternoon (is that too late??)...just as long as you orange shirts draw my name for something! :P:lol:

Well here it is the second day after a Mega event and I think I'm suffering from Event hangover :ph34r: It was a great success thanks to those who have posted or I posted here as well a few who came at the last minute (ELTADA & Lagrac) attendees. Here are just a picture or two and many can be found HERE

We ahd a blast and well as for next year well let us rest just a short while and we'll post where and when for next year

Hope to see you all :D Arrrrrrrr......

It all started Friday night with a 3 hour cruise and a Captain

CruiseNightwithCOG.jpg

CaptKini.jpg

Canping with a view!

CampCog.jpg

Mega photo with a Lackey

PicturewithaLackey-ThanksMissJenn.jpg

Great Prizes Thanks to You!

Prizes2.jpg

And Dinner for 300

ApresDinnerfor300.jpg