GC Live problem

PoutnikSvetla

Hello,

I have a little problem with GC Live. I use Geoget (last version). But I guess that it's not the problem I have. Anytime I try to login to GC Live, (no matter if I login in the IE module that uses Geoget, on "external login" on classic IE or in Mozilla Firefox), it'll take me to "OAuth Access" page (place where you have to sign in). No problems, after login it'll take me to page, where I can decide, if I want to "Allow Access" for Geoget or no. When I clik "Allow Access" button, I'll get "Page cannot be displayed" error in IE. When I try to login in Firefox, I can see, that I was redirected to

http://localhost:54545/oauth/...some_other_informations

. And I'm really sure that I DON'T have any server running on localhost on this port. The mail about successful authorization is always delivered.

Is there any way to solve it on my own or is it really problem on your website ?

Many thanks for advice

(and sorry for my english ;-) )

Edited by PoutnikSvetla

Geoget have internal web server on default port 54545, and using it as part of GC.live login procedure.

So, localhost name must point to IP 127.0.0.1. If you are using some parsonal firewall, you must allow Geoget to listen on port 54545 too.