Trackables and coin thief

Heid

Have found out that there are thiefs out here among us, people who call themselves cachers.

In fact they are only lokking for coins an TB:s to steale.

removed by moderator are two thiefs they don´t answer in messeges. All trackables *removed by moderator* takes

are suddenly missing.... sad when many kids have TB.s for a fun and send them..and then these idiots

steale them. :mad: buy your own trackables if you can´t keep your hands off other peoples property 1

geocaching.com say that you can report to the local police, it´s your property they steal

you really can't tell who the thieves are as they aren't going to log.

someone stole a cardinal coin and left a proxy, i take the proxy not knowing the owner didn't put it out as a proxy but was stolen.

I move it to another cache and am accused of theft via email by the owner because the next finder said there was just a cheap plastic card with a code on it even though on my coin drop i said dropped proxy coin not knowing it had been stolen.

by messeges to these jokers i found out that they are the ones !

why not explain if someone ask you about stolen items ?

why answer back in abusive language?

why has the same person several coins that suddenly are being missed ?

he/she is doing the same misstake over and over ??

is there something wrong with her/him....i´m not the only one messeging these guys,

all was given the finger back...one was a 6 year old girl from Austria !

innocent?.......then you answer back like that ?

Have found out that there are thiefs out here among us, people who call themselves cachers.

removed by moderator are two thiefs they don´t answer in messeges. All trackables *removed by moderator* takes

are suddenly missing.... sad when many kids have TB.s for a fun and send them..and then these idiots

steale them. :mad: buy your own trackables if you can´t keep your hands off other peoples property 1

geocaching.com say that you can report to the local police, it´s your property they steal

someone stole a cardinal coin and left a proxy, i take the proxy not knowing the owner didn't put it out as a proxy but was stolen.

I move it to another cache and am accused of theft via email by the owner because the next finder said there was just a cheap plastic card with a code on it even though on my coin drop i said dropped proxy coin not knowing it had been stolen.

it seems strange that a coin thief woulddrop a proxy.

most of them don't even make a log entry when they do their stealing.

they probably dropped it and decided they wanted to keep it after the fact so they made a proxy and went to the cache and swapped the proxy for the coin leaving the next finder to take the heat for the theft.

they probably dropped it and decided they wanted to keep it after the fact so they made a proxy and went to the cache and swapped the proxy for the coin leaving the next finder to take the heat for the theft.

Heid,

If you have sent more than one message you have done all you can, and I recommend that you stop sending them any more messages. More than that, and it could be considered harassment, especially if they are innocent and you are using the same tone in your messages, that you use here, you might just be upsetting them if you are sending repeated messages.

Thank you.

is there something wrong with her/him....i´m not the only one messeging these guys,

Considering you started off here as abusive, I suspect that you were at least that bad in your mails to them.

If your mail was half as obnoxious as your posts here have been, I'm surprised they answered at all. I wouldn't have.

You can probably kiss your tb goodbye.

One more thing...get a spell checker, will ya?

Considering you started off here as abusive, I suspect that you were at least that bad in your mails to them.

If your mail was half as obnoxious as your posts here have been, I'm surprised they answered at all. I wouldn't have.

You can probably kiss your tb goodbye.

One more thing...get a spell checker, will ya?

Edited by EXMAN