Gratitude Mystery coin

avroair

I can't even begin to describe the chaotic turn my life took in the last few days.

Let's just say, I have two teenager, severals pets, and a leaking waterbed mattress just a few days before christmas.

Ah, yes, and my parents will visit on christmas eve, my daughter moved back into the house last night after a quarrel with her boyfriend and also brought his very young dachshound puppy with her.

Well, let's just say, I need a break.

Imagine my surprise to find a bubble mailer in the postbox, as I wasn't expecting any coin deliveries.

Out came this colourful and lovely Gratitude Coin.

To remind me of my blessings, and forget the mishaps.

Friends and memories are important. A tidy and clean house is a nice to have, but not a necessity.

Thank you so much Mystery Coiner of this oh so important reminder!

And of course for the lovely coin. I got number 4 of 50!

Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones too!

11401152363_f673d7b15f_n.jpg

I can't even begin to describe the chaotic turn my life took in the last few days.

Let's just say, I have two teenager, severals pets, and a leaking waterbed mattress just a few days before christmas.

Ah, yes, and my parents will visit on christmas eve, my daughter moved back into the house last night after a quarrel with her boyfriend and also brought his very young dachshound puppy with her.

Imagine my surprise to find a bubble mailer in the postbox, as I wasn't expecting any coin deliveries.

Friends and memories are important. A tidy and clean house is a nice to have, but not a necessity.

11401152363_f673d7b15f_n.jpg

Another awesome story. :) Congratulations...and good luck with your life difficulties!

Just proves that a mystery coin always finds the ones who need one !

-snipped-

Just proves that a mystery coin always finds the ones who need one !

K --- how do you use a coin to repair a leak in your waterbed ... :blink:

I think the only way ElliPirelli could explain life at this moment is ... it's complicated .... :laughing:

If there ever was a person in need ... this coin has found the perfect home !!!