Sort Keyword Finds

Cougarmeat

When searching for Caches based on Keyword, the results would be much more useful if they were returned sorted with those closest to my location on top. Every time I've done a keyword search, my interest was those closest to me rather than a "hit" in some random country.

Or at least the same state.

When searching for Caches based on Keyword, the results would be much more useful if they were returned sorted with those closest to my location on top. Every time I've done a keyword search, my interest was those closest to me rather than a "hit" in some random country.

Or at least the same state.

Wouldn't be useful when travelling.

I have long advocated an expansion of the pocket query criteria to include keywords and searches that include/exclude certain co's.

+1 for this Feature Request

Searching by keyword is a nice feature but it is crippled by returning thousands of results around the world nobody is interested in. Please respect the location and distance input boxes when running this query and apply a logical *and* with keywords. Sorting based on home location might also work but requires the user to constantly modify his home location to get results for different places.

Thank you!