"MasterCache card" wood geocoin

miklobit

That looks really nice, well done!

My only challenge is, how can I recharge my card when my finds, favourites and placed numbers increase? :) Well, perhaps it could be used to celebrate an anniversary, such as 1000 finds.

The card series ( this one is the first ) is intended to be long term project, so will be no problem to order new card from time to time with new numbers ( not only on "rounded" anniversaries )

Are these going to eventually have custom icons?

The answer is yes and no :-).

Because each piece is custom manufactured, dont know what will be lifetime number of coins issued.

So starting with custom icon would unnecessarily increase the price.

But when total number of coins issued exceeds, say 100, i think it will be worth to add custom icon.

On the other hand, what is more value: 32x32 small icon or possibility to create customized design at reasonable price even in single quantity. ?

The intent is to be able create personal coin with another projects under the same shape and size.

The only limit is the Groundspeak design rules ( each new project have to pass through Groundspeak approval ).

Design template can be made available if there is interest to modify project .

Are these going to eventually have custom icons?

The answer is yes and no :-).

Because each piece is custom manufactured, dont know what will be lifetime number of coins issued.

So starting with custom icon would unnecessarily increase the price.

But when total number of coins issued exceeds, say 100, i think it will be worth to add custom icon.

On the other hand, what is more value: 32x32 small icon or possibility to create customized design at reasonable price even in single quantity. ?

The intent is to be able create personal coin with another projects under the same shape and size.

The only limit is the Groundspeak design rules ( each new project have to pass through Groundspeak approval ).

Design template can be made available if there is interest to modify project .

I think these will sell and yes many people will choose to buy or not buy based on a custom icon