Pocket Query Prob

mporokosa

I have created a couple dozen pocket queries and successfully downloaded them into GSAK and transferred the waypoints into my GPS over the past year. But for some reason, today it isn't working. I get the same response as always, but I the query does not show up in my "Pocket Queries Ready to Download" and I don't get a notification in my email with the zip file to open/download. I am not doing anything differently than I have been doing for months and months now. (I selected today in the query.)

I create the query and all I get is the query listed in the "Active Pocket Queries" list showing that it has never been generated.

Can anyone help me to tell me how I can fix this?

Thank you.

Mporokosa

further update, mine ran...

Thanks for the replies.

Mine still isn't working. But I did try a query for Caches Along a Route and that did work! I wondered if perhaps this function of the site had been down up until now, so I tried again to run a pocket query. Still not working for me.

I just created my first 2 pocket queries. Everything looks good. I can see the route. I can see a list of caches on the route. ETC. I check all and download the waypoints.

But I am getting no email. Nothing. I doubled checked everything. Nothing in my spam box. Nothing.

It sounds like you are just looking at the preview.

Make sure you select a day of the week for the PQ to run (today is Wednesday) and it will run and generate the GPX file for you.

I just created my first 2 pocket queries. Everything looks good. I can see the route. I can see a list of caches on the route. ETC. I check all and download the waypoints.

But I am getting no email. Nothing. I doubled checked everything. Nothing in my spam box. Nothing.

Tricky little things, even with double-checking sometimes..........

Day of the week to run (very often overlooked);

Other things probably would not allow you to see the list, so that isn't your problem....

You didn't specify how many geocaches are in the query(s) -- if the query exceeds 500 caches it WILL NOT be delivered by email, so the spam filter has nothing to do with it. They will be available for you to download on the query page itself.

77971d97-8b1f-4bbe-8bf3-4a41dd7688c8.png

It sounds like you are just looking at the preview.

Make sure you select a day of the week for the PQ to run (today is Wednesday) and it will run and generate the GPX file for you.

I think you're right.

I didn't select a day to run because I thought that would apply to future queries and when I clicked 'submit' I would run this one query. I also selected to run once then delete.

When I added the day of the week (today) I got the email almost instantly.

Thanks!

Edited by Team Straight Cache