FS: Geomate Jr. with cable

For sale: Geomate Jr. in good condition with programming cable.

**NOTE** As discussed elsewhere on this site, Apisphere has discontinued production and support of the Geomate Jr. However, they continue to update the caches for the device, and they have software that will allow you to download GPX files.

This GPSr is fantastic for kids - my son loves his, though it's time for him to move up to something a little more powerful.

$50.00 includes shipping. Paypal only.

I will buy it. Let me know purchasing details.

Louise

**NOTE** As discussed elsewhere on this site, Apisphere has discontinued production and support of the Geomate Jr. However, they continue to update the caches for the device, and they have software that will allow you to download GPX files.

This GPSr is fantastic for kids - my son loves his, though it's time for him to move up to something a little more powerful.

I will buy it. Let me know purchasing details.

Louise

I just sent you a message with all the details. Thanks!