Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hank30721

FS: Garmin 76CSx GPS Receiver - LOTS of EXTRAS

A used, but well taken care of Garmin GPSMAP 76CSx color GPS receiver. This unit has the same CPU and receiver as the legendary GPSMAP 60CSx, but in a FLOATABLE (yes it floats) waterproof design. I am selling this unit with all of the accessories I have purchased for the unit including:

- Original box and packaging, manuals

- Installed ZAGG Invisashield screen protector since device was new - screen in excellent condition

- factory lanyard strap - never attached

- New USB cable

- Used USB cable

- 12v cigarette lighter adapter power cord

- New Trip and Waypoint manager CD

- Used Trip and Waypoint manager CD

- US TOPO 24k East v3 CD - very detailed 24k quad maps of eastern USFS parks with route-able roads

- TOPO 2008 CD - 100k quad maps for the entire US

- City Navigator NT loaded on the device (no CD)

- Lobster Mount UN-198 Device cradle for windshield/hard surface mounting via suction cup

- Gilsson external GPS magnetic mount antenna with suction cup mount for windshield/faring

- 2gb MICRO SD card with most of the above software already loaded in the unit - SD card adapter included

The unit has not been used on a boat, but mostly for in car routing, hiking, and geocaching. It has spent most of its life in a Gilsson full-sheath neoprene case and works great. I will also include the case if I can find it (I have misplaced it since I took the unit out of service a couple of months ago).

See my auction here.

Edited by Hank30721