posting finds

Filpot52

We stumbled across one yesterday. It said to come here to register the find. However this site did not address how to register the find to a person who just happened to stumble across the find. I thought maybe I needed to register, and did so. The instructions in the above link are no help, they say to go to the page that find is on, but don't tell how to get to that page. I have no idea how to get to the page for my find. I have no idea what the GPS is on it, just that it was at the cove of Concord Park.

Marshall

Welcome, and congratulations on your find!

How to log a find can be found here > http://www.geocaching.com/about/logging.aspx

Depending on what you used to find the cache, eg GPS, smartphone, there are other ways to log you find, but the linked page is a good starting point.

Many thanks for that have now logged find.

Phil..

We stumbled across one yesterday. It said to come here to register the find. However this site did not address how to register the find to a person who just happened to stumble across the find. I thought maybe I needed to register, and did so. The instructions in the above link are no help, they say to go to the page that find is on, but don't tell how to get to that page. I have no idea how to get to the page for my find. I have no idea what the GPS is on it, just that it was at the cove of Concord Park.

Marshall

Welcome, and congratulations on your find!

How to log a find can be found here > http://www.geocaching.com/about/logging.aspx

Depending on what you used to find the cache, eg GPS, smartphone, there are other ways to log you find, but the linked page is a good starting point.

I have no idea what the GPS is on it, just that it was at the cove of Concord Park.

First of all, welcome!

We could help you determine which cache it was, but we'll need more information about the location. I just Googled "Concord Park", and there are many around the world. If you can let us know where your Concord Park is, and where in the park you found the cache, we might be able to figure it out.

Marshall

<snip>

In the geocache there probably was a number/code that started with "GC", such as "GC123ABC." Do you have that?