COINTEST: You know you are a geocoin addict when...

ECplus3

Yesterday I was talking to my mom about a giveaway that a local radio station is promoting. I was describing it when she got a puzzled look on her face and then started laughing. Since I hadn't gotten to the funny part of the station's promotion yet I didn't know what she was laughing at. Then she said, "You said 'cointest'". Worse still, my wife overheard it too and they laughed and laughed and laughed.

I'm looking for a 12 step program now.

So, here's the cointest.

1. Post to this thread your ending to the sentence 'You know you are a geocoin addict when...'

2. You can post as often as you like, but only five will be eligible for the draw.

3. Prizes will be drawn at random from all responses that fit the above criteria.

Let's see how many addicts are out there!

Oh, and my response would obviously be:

...you use the word 'cointest' in everyday conversation.

you know that you are a geocoin addict when... in every pretty thing you see... in nature, in the house... on the street...etc..... you are tinking how this would look as a design on a geocoin...

if you come into this point... forget it... not only you are addicted to geocoins... but there is no cure to get well!!! so enjoy it... :laughing: