Cache recommendations near Los Angeles

TheCacheSeeker

I would like some cache recommendations near LA. Caches along walking trails would be nice. Any tips for caching there? Thanks!

Hello, I am from Appleton, WI and am looking for someone in Los Angeles, CA to complete a multi-part cache. I have coordinates to WP2 and I believe it is somewhere near the LA Airport. The cache info is here http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?wp=GC11ZNW

I don't know what state WP3 will be located (wisconsin or california)? My brother would also like a geocacher that he can log this with also. Once WP3 is found, both parties can log this as a find. If you would like to help, please e-mail me at ladydemonsia @ yahoo dot com.

Sincerely

Kristin

I would like some cache recommendations near LA. Caches along walking trails would be nice. Any tips for caching there? Thanks!

Hello, I am from Appleton, WI and am looking for someone in Los Angeles, CA to complete a multi-part cache. I have coordinates to WP2 and I believe it is somewhere near the LA Airport. The cache info is here http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?wp=GC11ZNW

I don't know what state WP3 will be located (wisconsin or california)? My brother would also like a geocacher that he can log this with also. Once WP3 is found, both parties can log this as a find. If you would like to help, please e-mail me at ladydemonsia @ yahoo dot com.

Sincerely

Kristin

My trip will be in a long while, but if you still need help at the time of the trip, I would be glad to.

Edited by TheCacheSeeker

Sincerely

Kristin

My trip will be in a long while, but if you still need help at the time of the trip, I would be glad to.

LOL. OK. I thought maybe you were in LA, CA. Have fun on your trip.

If you are looking for trails, go to Griffith Park. Some great caches up there.

Is it a safer area? I heard parts of LA can be unsafe. Also recommendations around the Torrance area would be great.

Its where all the richy riches go to walk their dogs. You might see a celeb on a trail.

I know nothing about Torrance, can't help you there.

If you are looking for trails, go to Griffith Park. Some great caches up there.

Is it a safer area? I heard parts of LA can be unsafe. Also recommendations around the Torrance area would be great.

Its where all the richy riches go to walk their dogs. You might see a celeb on a trail.

I know nothing about Torrance, can't help you there.

OK! Thank you!