Help with TB Thumbnail page

Crusso

1. How do I get a bug photo placed on the TB Thumbnail page? I registered 2 bugs yesterday but neither show up on the TB Thumbnail page. Do I have to do anything special?

2. How do I find the thumbnail number for a bug I have listed. I see that each bug has a unique number assigned to it. I searched through the pages for a bug I listed about a year ago. I can find bugs that were chronologically listed on either side of mine but not mine. Help!

Wherever you go, there you are!

Markwell,

I wasn't talking about the tracking number actually assigned to the bug. I was talking about the thumbnail number which is currently a number between 1 & 7458. Evidently there are 7458 TBs out there or at least that many which have pictures listed.

If you go to the thumbnail page it will show you the thumbnail photos at 24 to a page. In the code at the top of the page you can see that the last 4 digits correspond to the number of thumbnails on the page. They seem to be listed chronologically in the order they were released. I'm trying to find the thumbnail number for my particular bug so I can access it's thumbnail and see what it looks like, Bugs around it released at the same time, etc.

Wherever you go, there you are!