Travel bug list from profilenot working???

Dave_W6DPS

When I go to my profile page and click the "User Stats" tab, it shows that I own 8 travel bugs.

When I click on the travel bug icom, it says:

-Travel Bug Dog Tags By Username (Hidden) - User: Dave_W6DPS [New Search]

Sorry, no results were found for this search

This search worked up until a couple of days ago, and the other searches (caches owned, etc.) work fine.

I am logged in, and the page indicates at the top that I am logged in.

I can look up each TB individually with no problem.

Anyone else noticed this?

Dave_W6DPS

My two cents worth, refunds available on request. (US funds only)

quote:
Originally posted by ArcticNomad:

We have noticed it as well, and find it a loss to the attractiveness of this section of the profiles page. It was so easy to watch your own bugs this way, and check other's lists. How do we go about making this more of an issue? I hate petitions, but THIS IS IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!!!! icon_wink.gificon_eek.gif

Yep, we've noticed it too. Dunno what happened. I blame society.

-- Jay (Lemur)

quote:
Originally posted by Jeremy (Admin):

Somehow I missed this bug. I have fixed it and the link to bugs you own is back. I'm redoing the Travel Bug section so it will also show bugs you have found.

Good. Right now it brings up the travel bug page.

BTW - is the benchmark symbol supposed to list the benchmarks you found? It would be very cool, if it worked that way.

DustyJacket

Not all those that wander are lost. But in my case... icon_biggrin.gif

quote:
Originally posted by DustyJacket:

BTW - is the benchmark symbol supposed to list the benchmarks you found? It would be very cool, if it worked that way.

There is a following workaround, e.g.:

http://www.geocaching.com/mark/nearest.asp?A=121460

Of course you gotta know a person's A-number, and it is nowhere on the profile ( which kind of s=cks since it used to be rather easy to create personalized puzzle caches based on A-numbers ... but I have a workaround ready for this problem, too).

The easiest way to find an A-number for a benchmarkers is following: if you know at least one BM found by him / her, the A-number would be listed at the person's log header.

Of course now that Jeremy has been warned, he will modify everything to hide the A-numbers for good. But c'est la vie.