Geocoin Expo at ASPGB VII

PaRacers

The seventh annual Allegany State Park GeoBash is planning a Geocoin Expo, Saturday afternoon May 19, 2012. We've had so much fun hosting the Expo at the 'bash these many years mostly due to the generosity of folks here on the Groundspeak Forums. All the coin donations are given away as door prizes for those attending. Everyone loves winning geocoins and we love giving them away. A suprising number of winners are geocoin newbies, some aren't even sure what to do with them. There are always alot of helpful people around to explain activation and tracking, trading or collecting and all the other confusing diversities of geocoins that we take for granted. The look of a 3" Rainbow Bridge coin in the little palm of a small girl sticks in my mind as does the look on her face as I handed it to her! That's what makes it all worthwhile.

We are once again graciously accepting geocoin donations for this year's Expo.

Donations can be mailed to:

ASPGBVII Geocoin Expo

1069 Fernwood Dr

Lockport, NY 14094

Information about ASPGB VII can be found on our website: HERE

can i make a donation at the event instead of mailing?

ILYK

Sure! Would you please send Heartzap an email (heartzap14 @ yahoo.com)and tell her what the donation is so we have some idea and so we can get your name on our contributers list on the webpage?

Thank You!

I will try to get you something. Not sure I will have any of my 100 year Anniversary of the Titanic or if I will be geting the Hindenburg 75th Anniversary by thee mailing time BUT I am sure I can give you some of my American Red Cross geocoins.

Thanks from MO Pirate in Missouri

I will try to get you something. Not sure I will have any of my 100 year Anniversary of the Titanic or if I will be geting the Hindenburg 75th Anniversary by thee mailing time BUT I am sure I can give you some of my American Red Cross geocoins.

Thanks, MO Pirate, that'll be great! We appreciate your support.

Hey MO Pirate we received your coins. Thanks for the support.

Hey MO Pirate we received your coins. Thanks for the support.

Glad to help. Someday I may need help for one of my events!