Pocket queries way more complicated then it needs to be

Turtle_Sask

Hi I have been trying to figure out how to actually work the pocket quarry feature and I can never seem how to run a pocket quarry. It seems that there is a my finds pocket quarry that runs everytime I try to run the one I just made. I just made on for my home city and when you are done how do you run the quarry, I can select it the the only thing I can see is "add to queue" and every time I do that it says that the "my finds" pocket quarry is set to run, but I don't want that to run!!!!!! How do I get the one Is selected to run aaaaahhhhhhh this is so frustrating! From a customers point of view they can make it simpler to use.

Any help would be appreciated!

So, you are on the PQ page.

On the top it has a tab that says, "create a new query" and has a lightening bolt next to it.

You select all the criteria that you want for your PQ (don't forget to name it) and then you select the "submit information" button at the bottom.

Is this what you have been doing? Are you remembering to select a day?

On the top it has a tab that says, "create a new query" and has a lightening bolt next to it.

You select all the criteria that you want for your PQ (don't forget to name it) and then you select the "submit information" button at the bottom.

Yes I go through the criteria and then I hit submit information at the bottom and then the file then goes to the pocket quarries page. I then am not sure how to run the pocket querrie. I don't want to pick a day I just want to run it now. Like when I go back to the pq page I can see the one I just created and titled, I can even select it but I don't see any "Run" button!

Yes I go through the criteria and then I hit submit information at the bottom and then the file then goes to the pocket quarries page. I then am not sure how to run the pocket querrie. I don't want to pick a day I just want to run it now. Like when I go back to the pq page I can see the one I just created and titled, I can even select it but I don't see any "Run" button!

You need to check the box for the day you want your PQ to run. Right now it is Tuesday where I am so I would check the Tuesday box to run my PQ now.

Hi I have been trying to figure out how to actually work the pocket quarry feature and I can never seem how to run a pocket quarry. It seems that there is a my finds pocket quarry that runs everytime I try to run the one I just made. I just made on for my home city and when you are done how do you run the quarry, I can select it the the only thing I can see is "add to queue" and every time I do that it says that the "my finds" pocket quarry is set to run, but I don't want that to run!!!!!! How do I get the one Is selected to run aaaaahhhhhhh this is so frustrating! From a customers point of view they can make it simpler to use.

Any help would be appreciated!

The [Add to Queue] button is ONLY for a 'My Finds' query. It does not run a regular PQ.

As others have said, you must pick a day for it to run. If it is Friday morning, choose Friday. Normally you get it in less than an hour. Occasionally there are breakdowns and backups -- but those are mostly during the weekends themselves.

At the bottom of the New Pocket Query page are two grayed buttons: [submit Information] and [Delete This Query], click on the first one and it is either generated or waiting to be generated. Nothing else to do but wait for its' arrival.

You need to check the box for the day you want your PQ to run. Right now it is Tuesday where I am so I would check the Tuesday box to run my PQ now.

What if it is Tuesday at 9 pm? do I still get it right away or would I have to wait tell next Tuesday? should I just play it safe and pick Wednesday?