Favorite Geocaching Quotes

Heard along the way:

"Threes are easy it's the 1 (or 2) difficulty that give me trouble!" - various

"There's enough cover here for a Volkswagen and they hide a micro?!?" - me

"It's about 80 feet that way, but 200 feet up" - don't recall who said it

"There's nothing there but a fireplug and it doesn't event look ... real" - me, regarding a certain cache

"It's in the bush" - standard reply from Alamogul

"That would be an awesome place for a hide, if it weren't for all the poison oak" - various

"If I travel to the Philippines I'd break my streak because I'd lose a day while flying." - XKlondike

"It's near GCnnnn" or "I live between GCnnn and GCnnn" or "Go to GCnnn and hang a right/left" - various cachers giving directions.

Edited by DragonsWest

Mine is....

Whats your hobby?

I search for tupperware in the woods, what do you do for fun? :laughing:

See I never get this quote. I have never once found Tupperware. Usually lock n locks or bison tubes.

At least where I live Tupperware is so expensive, you practically have you re-mortgage your house to get some.

Edited by The_Incredibles_

heard this quote over and over again in cache logs...

"found it in this last place I looked"

To combat that, recently, for the fun of it, kept looking in a few more places after it was found. Folks asked me why I was still looking and my reply was, well, to make that statement not true!

heard this quote over and over again in cache logs...

"found it in this last place I looked"

To combat that, recently, for the fun of it, kept looking in a few more places after it was found. Folks asked me why I was still looking and my reply was, well, to make that statement not true!

I've seen that many times (and probably logged that myself more than once) and always found it funny. However, it's happened more than once, where I looked in the exact location where the cache was, totally failed to see it, went on and searched a wider area, before coming back in desperation and found it in the first or second place I searched.