Deleting Pocket Query from Active List

ljh06

I have several queries on my active query list that are marked deleted. However, I am having problems actually removing them from the list. If I select the query and click the delete button, the query still remains in the list. I have tried editing the parameters of the query changing it to uncheck day to run after the query is run, but that doesn't change the active list. I must be missing something,as this active list continues to grow. Suggestions appreciated. ljh06

As I understand it, if you delete a PQ that ran in the last 24 hours, it will stay in the list with a strikethrough until that 24 hours has passed. If it hasn't run in the last 24 hours, it will delete instantly. Don't worry, having deleted PQs showing in your list won't impact anything.

Edit to add: I just noticed something else you mentioned:

I have tried editing the parameters of the query changing it to uncheck day to run after the query is run, but that doesn't change the active list.

Doing this won't remove the PQs from the list. The PQ will still exist in the list, just without any days selected to run. The next time you want it to run, you just have to edit it and select a day.

Edited by The A-Team