Pocket queries not running... again

Team Monkeyboy

Have also been trying for hours......no pq's.

Same here 11:00am EDT.....geez...

11:35, one came down labeled 3/4/12 via email. It was an older query that I just turned on via the checkbox. The new PQ still has not run.

Edited by JoenSue

Our database server started experiencing performance issues yesterday, with the CPU spiked at 100% at staying there. This led to numerous observations of site slowdowns and broken functionality.

Engineering has been working on this issue through the weekend and this morning was forced to turn off the API in order to isolate the issues taking place with the database server. Investigation is still underway and we hope to be able to turn the API back on once the issues have been identified and corrected.

Thank you for your patience; we know that this is a major impact on everyone and are hard at work to get things back to normal.

I just had one of five PQs bomb entirely (after what I'm hearing, I suppose 4/5 success should be considered a blessing), and then had that one count itself against my 5/day count. Right date recorded, but the 00:00:00 time shown is bogus. Annoying, as I needed this one for a run tomorrow.

Edited by ecanderson

Our database server started experiencing performance issues yesterday, with the CPU spiked at 100% at staying there. This led to numerous observations of site slowdowns and broken functionality.

Engineering has been working on this issue through the weekend and this morning was forced to turn off the API in order to isolate the issues taking place with the database server. Investigation is still underway and we hope to be able to turn the API back on once the issues have been identified and corrected.

Thank you for your patience; we know that this is a major impact on everyone and are hard at work to get things back to normal.

Thanks for the quick feedback ...and apparently the fix!