Pocket Query from search page?

modhunters

The following text appears on the bottom of the Pocket Queries page.

"If you don't need the files for your GPS or PocketPC, you can also run your Pocket Queries on the search page. This is also a great way to ensure that your Pocket Queries are returning the results you want."

I do know how to view PQ Search results by clicking the "Preview your Pocket Query" icon, but this text implies that you can do the same thing from the search page. How? Also, since even an advanced search is not the same thing as a PQ search why would you even go to the search page to run a PQ?

The following text appears on the bottom of the Pocket Queries page.

"If you don't need the files for your GPS or PocketPC, you can also run your Pocket Queries on the search page. This is also a great way to ensure that your Pocket Queries are returning the results you want."

I do know how to view PQ Search results by clicking the "Preview your Pocket Query" icon, but this text implies that you can do the same thing from the search page. How? Also, since even an advanced search is not the same thing as a PQ search why would you even go to the search page to run a PQ?

I think this is referring to the fact that you can preview your results, something you already know how to do.