geoing plans gone to get brolly ug!

9.00 glouceser uk . sunday

pooring down here , sat here waiting for a break in the weather. i dont know what these folks who live in areas where the weather is so bad do all day,

ok we know they are couples lol.

but really stranded in your home not watching tv, boring

any geo folks in gloucester want to meet for a coffee somewhere ,,,?

paul 58 male,

9.00 glouceser uk . sunday

pooring down here , sat here waiting for a break in the weather. i dont know what these folks who live in areas where the weather is so bad do all day,

ok we know they are couples lol.

but really stranded in your home not watching tv, boring

any geo folks in gloucester want to meet for a coffee somewhere ,,,?

paul 58 male,

Just seen this! I never get bored, whatever the weather. When I'm stuck inside (like today, because I am the house taxi service) I plan cache walks, cook and generally potter about. Would be nice to get out for a long cache walk soon though, and have got some good ones planned coming up. Love caching solo, it's my 'me' time to gain a bit of sanity.

Let's see...9am last Sunday I was walking along the side of the canal in my wellies, long coat and hat with my under-dressed-and-getting-wet youngster, dropping her off to take part in the Gloucester 'Head' (something to do with rowing, that is.)Stayed around to make myself useful helping the boats in. Spent a long time in the rain and hail walking up and down the tow path through the shivering throngs that day! This weekend there's some fishing contest going on and the place is swamped with fishermen apparently.

well finally getting hang of this.-:)

went to ledbury this weekend found five by varoius parts of town,

another evening at home , cant go out twisted my knee,

being a man its major hurt LOL

anyway off to devon tomm for overnight , will c if i find any down there in between work stops.

still looking for any other casheres out there who would like a bit of like minded company,. cheers from this old boy.

paul vp gloucester uk