First New Edition Pocket Decoder in Years!

tartangreek

Hello!

This is the third and newest edition (released yesterday 3/2/2012) of our Pocket Decoder Geocoin.

Th is new Pocket Decoder is in stock and shipping now.

Instead of a long description, I'll simply say a picture is worth a thousand words...

Cordially -Jim

6951243371_3285fccb7e.jpg

6805129096_e3ec8af389.jpg

6805129118_d9c4a871d5.jpg

Hello!

This is the third and newest edition (released yesterday 3/2/2012) of our Pocket Decoder Geocoin.

Th is new Pocket Decoder is in stock and shipping now.

Instead of a long description, I'll simply say a picture is worth a thousand words...

Cordially -Jim

6951243371_3285fccb7e.jpg

6805129096_e3ec8af389.jpg

6805129118_d9c4a871d5.jpg

Very nice looking. You might want to obscure/remove the tracking code on the coin tho.

It looks realy great. I ordered one to add to my collection. I also have two other versions; Dioptaas - LE and Wulfeniet - LE, next to the first three versions

VijfversiesPocketDecoders4.jpg

Thanks for the pic Jack. It made me actually go look at the ones I have. And it turn out that my black one is different than yours. First, it's non trackable, and second it's shiny and satin gold plated, not antique. Crazy huh?

TMA

It looks realy great. I ordered one to add to my collection. I also have two other versions; Dioptaas - LE and Wulfeniet - LE, next to the first three versions

Thanks for the pic Jack. It made me actually go look at the ones I have. And it turn out that my black one is different than yours. First, it's non trackable, and second it's shiny and satin gold plated, not antique. Crazy huh?

TMA

That means I still don't have all the versions of this nice coin :(

Didn't know there were so many versions.

If you want to get rid of them, you know where to find me ;)

These look really good. However, I do not like the fact Jack forgets about specific icons for his coins. This one is not an exception.

Jack is not the owner of this company ;) He just posted the photo of the five versions.

TMA

That's right, I'm just a crazy collector. I do make pots though (as a hobby) :D

TMA

And I have one that is black, trackable and shiny gold plated - one of 25 made