COMPLETED (33856) - MAP: Cache name shows three times / Ignored caches are shown

terratin

Today I noticed that when you hover your mouse over a cache icon in the map, the popup shows the cache name three times (see picture). And also caches in the ignore list are show, but here this popup show the cache name only twice.

GCMap.20120303.png

I've tested this in 10.0.2, both with grease monkey enabled and disabled and can also replicate the error in IE and Opera. Testing this I did notice if you are NOT logged in, the popup thingy shows the cache name only once (as it's supposed to do).

Cheers,

Mr. Terratin

Edited by terratin

Hi!

Today I noticed that when you hover your mouse over a cache icon in the map, the popup shows the cache name three times (see picture). And also caches in the ignore list are show, but here this popup show the cache name only twice.

GCMap.20120303.png

I've tested this in 10.0.2, both with grease monkey enabled and disabled and can also replicate the error in IE and Opera. Testing this I did notice if you are NOT logged in, the popup thingy shows the cache name only once (as it's supposed to do).

Cheers,

Mr. Terratin

Quite the same here, only difference: The name only shows up twice all the time! Using Firefox 10.0.2. on Windows 7 x64.

Bye,

Christian