pocket quiery question

newfane1

I have tryed to use pocket quiries to find previously found caches for a mini Jasmer. Is there a way to get archived caches. I check off caches I have found and only get active caches. I've done this for several states with the same result. Simply, is there a better way to find that July 2002 cache I need as proof? Thanks for any help received. Mark

As noted above, a standard Pocket Query will not produce an archived cache, the reasons are obvious to some, not-so-much to others. But it won't do it.

A 'My Finds' returns all caches that you have found, regardless of any condition (outside of log deletions).

An alternative method is to check your caches found list. It would be a tedious search through 2,000 finds, but it will still be there!

Knowing the actual find date would be a +!

An alternative method is to check your caches found list. It would be a tedious search through 2,000 finds, but it will still be there!

Knowing the actual find date would be a +!

Once you're looking at your finds, click on the "placed" date column at the top, which will rank them by placed date. For a 2002 cache, go to the end page and work forward.

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/nearest.aspx?ul=newfane1

Clicking on "placed" and then going to the last page 111, then clicking next, to the 110 page, I see that newfane1 had found 2 caches placed in July 2002:

Dirty Girty GC7331 placed 07/19/2002 found by user 04/25/2007

Hamlin Beach Geocache GC6E9B placed 07/05/2002 found by user 04/15/2007