Missing cache page

Dad of 4

I did a keyword search on "cranberry" and came up with three, but not the name you wanted. Then I looked through approximately a months worth of new Massachusetts caches and didn't see it there. It sounds archived. If you knew the waypoint you could look it up directly.

Further looking: Checked Buxley's. It is not listed in the most recent caches for Mass. Checked the geocaching stats site. Bingo!! ID=372 (Not exactly new.)

Temporarily deactivated. GC174

Ha ha. I rock. icon_razz.gif

rdw

I did a keyword search on "cranberry" and came up with three, but not the name you wanted. Then I looked through approximately a months worth of new Massachusetts caches and didn't see it there. It sounds archived. If you knew the waypoint you could look it up directly.

Further looking: Checked Buxley's. It is not listed in the most recent caches for Mass. Checked the geocaching stats site. Bingo!! ID=372 (Not exactly new.)

Temporarily deactivated. GC174

Ha ha. I rock. icon_razz.gif

rdw

Buxley's Maps and Stats are here, but they are not "live linked" to the Geocaching database. If you find a cache on his maps that is archived, let him know.

Temporarily Deactivated: for some reason, the cache owner has deactivated it, but it will be back. A good example would be my cache, Quasimodo’s Quadary. One of the location markers is unavailable due to tuckpointing and construction. Once that is done, the cache will be reinstated. But there's no need to fully archive it.

Markwell

My Geocaching Page