MyFinds count different than personal page count.

herbs2

It's the same here. My PQ founds are my profile founds minus 2.

And non is dubble logged or whatever.

I see you found 2 caches in the last week. Have you run a new My Finds PQ, or is the one you ran last week? still waiting for you?

Yep ... that PQ runs every day. :anibad:

It's the same here. My PQ founds are my profile founds minus 2.

And non is dubble logged or whatever.

I see you found 2 caches in the last week. Have you run a new My Finds PQ, or is the one you ran last week? still waiting for you?

Yep ... that PQ runs every day. :anibad:

You can only run a My Finds query once every 3 days. That you think you're running it every day suggest that you're creating a query of "caches I have found" - which will not returned archived caches. If you run the My Finds query (located at the bottom of your PQ page http://www.geocaching.com/pocket/default.aspx ) it will likely be correct.

Re the original poster, it's possible that there was an updating issue. Slow hamsters on a busy day, such that the server was not caught up to your logging.

I'd expect your My Finds query to be correct on the next run and download.

The OP's statistics indicate that there has been multiple logging occur:

herbs2 has found 1726 caches (1724 distinct) since 06/14/2008.

Howdy,

Hmmm... I never noticed that before. I wonder how I find out which two I've double logged? I must be getting forgetful as I get old! :-(

Thanks for the reply.

Good Luck,

herbs2

Howdy,

Hmmm... I never noticed that before. I wonder how I find out which two I've double logged? I must be getting forgetful as I get old! :-(

Thanks for the reply.

Good Luck,

herbs2

Load your PQ in GSAK and use the filters (disply caches with 2 or more finds only) and you'll find it. If you need a more in depth guide on how to do it, I know it's been posted on the forumsmore than once, a quick search should turn it up.

Howdy,

Thanks for the reply.

Good Luck,

herbs2

Load your PQ in GSAK and use the filters (disply caches with 2 or more finds only) and you'll find it. If you need a more in depth guide on how to do it, I know it's been posted on the forumsmore than once, a quick search should turn it up.

Howdy,

Easier said than done since I run on a Mac!

In any case it just showed up so I just reviewed recent ``finds'' and quickly found the two that I did a long time ago. They were able to sneek in because I didn't load a PQ for the area my friend and I were caching so my friend had to send them to me and I also didn't check my `found list POI' or I would have seen that I grabbed those two already.

Good Luck,

herbs2