Celtic Knot Geocoin

avroair

Kiss Me I'm 2.5% Irish...

Sorry for the lousy photos...

Trackable: YES

Icon: YES

Matching Pin: YES, (if you belong to the GC& PC club)

Versions:

Event = antique gold (pictured poorly)

GC&PC Club = antique copper + pin

Geoswag version = antique silver (available in early March)

e2cbe2cd-e4ac-4c2d-a05d-95775f7a3c13.jpg?rnd=0.8089062

a4162a83-6088-41cd-8945-ec1dee28d70b.jpg

Edited by avroair

I am totally new to this, but along with finding caches, I want to collect Geocoins. This is one I would LOVE to have as I am from an Irish background (even have red hair). I don't have any coins to trade yet. Will this one be for sale somewhere? Thanks!

Hi rosebutterfly and welcome to the forums and geocoin collecting! :)

Most of avroair's designs end up for sale at Geoswag (an online geocoin store). So I'd head over there (www.geoswag.com) and sign up to their newsletter so you'll get notification of the when geocoin is released for sale. :)

Also you could put this thread on your watch list (via the light blue 'Watch Topic' button towards the top right of the window (scroll back to the top)) and you'll also be notified when avroair (and others) post in this thread.

Enjoy. :)

I am totally new to this, but along with finding caches, I want to collect Geocoins. This is one I would LOVE to have as I am from an Irish background (even have red hair). I don't have any coins to trade yet. Will this one be for sale somewhere? Thanks!

Hi rosebutterfly and welcome to the forums and geocoin collecting! :)

Most of avroair's designs end up for sale at Geoswag (an online geocoin store). So I'd head over there (www.geoswag.com) and sign up to their newsletter so you'll get notification of the when geocoin is released for sale. :)

Also you could put this thread on your watch list (via the light blue 'Watch Topic' button towards the top right of the window (scroll back to the top)) and you'll also be notified when avroair (and others) post in this thread.

Enjoy. :)

Thank you!! Have not found any caches yet but having fun already. Heading over to Geoswag now.

And they're up! There are three versions available: Antique silver, Antique copper and a two-tone limited edition I did knot know about.

HERE

I activated Antique Silver and Antique Copper versions, but they haven't own icon yet.

Bo.T.L. Czech Geocacher and GEocoins Collector

Where can I find this coin now? It's gorgeous :D

They were sold at geoswag.com or at the event. I'm not sure if they are sold out or not but you might watch there to see if they come up for sale again

They are sold out. I hope they aren't reminting... it's almost April.

The coins will be available on Tuesday, March 13th. :)

Oh my Daughters 1st birthday I HAVE to get one!!

Maybe one day pay attention to dates too seeing how 2012 was two yrs ago opps

It's always good to know that other versions were released years ago, and what they were. Brings old news ... current.

From my side ... THANK YOU Yanagi for taking the time to dig it up .... and afterall TIC ... it still IS a coin with an original birth date of March 13th ... just a different version ... ;)

It's always good to know that other versions were released years ago, and what they were. Brings old news ... current.

From my side ... THANK YOU Yanagi for taking the time to dig it up .... and afterall TIC ... it still IS a coin with an original birth date of March 13th ... just a different version ... ;)

HaHa this is true and thanks for making me look not so slow hehehe

HaHa this is true and thanks for making me look not so slow hehehe