Newbie in indiana

Just_b_02

Hello. I am an Indiana resident wanting to get into geocaching. I was wondering if there was anyone near Greencastle willing to help me get started. There is a get together this weekend near me and I would love to meet someone to learn more, maybe shadow you for a day. I am VERY interested in getting started. I love being outdoors and can handle hiking. If anyone is interested in helping me get started, please sent me an email at just_b_02@Yahoo.com. I have several devises that I can use to find coaches, but would like to meet and talk to a veteran. Thanks, Brandy

Is there a FB group for central IN cachers? I've found a few caches, but I'm having trouble finding small/micro and camo'd caches. I'd love to find an experienced cacher in my area to help me out. I live in Lebanon, work in Indy.

Thanks!

kemtek

Ta DA! There is a Facebook group for central Indiana cachers. It's very full and VERY active. Here's a link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/203164519708103/379111438780076/ It's an open group, but you'll have to ask to join if you want to post.

The Indy area is a great locale to be a cacher. We have a lot of events. There's usually one per week within an hour's drive of Indianapolis (with many of these occurring in Indy). There are usually groups doing something or other and it will be very easy for you to quickly find caching partners. The first step is to start attending events and making friends.

If you need any help, feel free to contact me :-)

Ta DA! There is a Facebook group for central Indiana cachers. It's very full and VERY active. Here's a link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/203164519708103/379111438780076/ It's an open group, but you'll have to ask to join if you want to post.

The Indy area is a great locale to be a cacher. We have a lot of events. There's usually one per week within an hour's drive of Indianapolis (with many of these occurring in Indy). There are usually groups doing something or other and it will be very easy for you to quickly find caching partners. The first step is to start attending events and making friends.

If you need any help, feel free to contact me :-)

I'll be at the Let's Have Pi for Lunch (GC3DFFY) event tomorrow. I joined the FB group, but was disappointed to see that there are no current events on the group page. :(