Neglected Category

Torgut

Hello... I am willing to take over a neglected category. The last waymark approved there was in October. It has a leader and two officers. Last login of the leader was in May 2011. As to the officers, last logins in 2008 and 2006. I read the posts about these situations in the previous boards and I just wrote a message, with copy for myself, to such leader. Now, any hints on how should I contact in GS in order to proceed to the next step?

P.S. - I am awaiting myself for two months to have a waymark approved in this category.

Edited by Torgut

Hello... I am willing to take over a neglected category. The last waymark approved there was in October. It has a leader and two officers. Last login of the leader was in May 2011. As to the officers, last logins in 2008 and 2006. I read the posts about these situations in the previous boards and I just wrote a message, with copy for myself, to such leader. Now, any hints on how should I contact in GS in order to proceed to the next step?

P.S. - I am awaiting myself for two months to have a waymark approved in this category.

As far as i know, it´s still checkmark. Look for his profile in WM website and mail him.

As far as i know, it´s still checkmark. Look for his profile in WM website and mail him.

Hello,

Yupperino. We have an article in the Help Center on this topic.

Yupperino is the name to contact? By the way, to my surprise I couldn't find a way to search for a user profile in WM website. How is it done?

Checkmark is the name to contact, he used some slang that was lost in translation. To get to another users profile go to your own profile. At top of page is a box with your user name type in the user name you desire and click the submit button next to the box and it will display the other user's profile.

Yupperino is the name to contact? By the way, to my surprise I couldn't find a way to search for a user profile in WM website. How is it done?

Checkmark is the name to contact, he used some slang that was lost in translation. To get to another users profile go to your own profile. At top of page is a box with your user name type in the user name you desire and click the submit button next to the box and it will display the other user's profile.

*Earth Homes - Seems to have been forgotten

Hi bpratt,

i don't think so.

Amber is still active.

Regards,

lumbricus

Sent up my waymark just over a month ago and still nothing :(

I do see that she logged in today so maybe she will check it later.

I have sent Amber another email, will see if that works

So how many people does the name Checkmark represent?

It is one mystery person. Now BruceS is really six people, one for each letter.

Six Bruces?

Sure, why not??? He is so good, he is listed twice under "the Fourms are led by:" section at the bottom of the topic pages (i.e., from the Waymarking Fourms page, click on General Waymarking Topics and scroll all the way to the bottom). :laughing: