Sunriseid ZIP+4 Bug

skydiver

I think this is really an issue for sunriseid, but don't know where else to mention it.

I've placed several orders over the past several months for geocaching stuff. Out of habit, I always put my ZIP+4 code on the page where I enter my billing and shipping addresses. Next page, I enter my credit card info. Next page I review and confirm my order ... and THEN I get an error becuase I used the longer zip code and have to hit the back button several times to go all the way page to the address page to fix it and start over with the rest. Not a big deal, but certainly annoying.

---------------------------------------

"We never seek things for themselves -- what we seek is the very seeking of things."

Blaise Pascal (1623-1662)

---------------------------------------

Speaking as someone who has to run credit cards all day for an order desk. They most likely have their AVS (address verification system) set to a high level. If your bank card statement doesn't use the zip+4 then it flags it as a non match and declines the transaction.

Not Geocaching related but it is useful info for anyone doing their holiday shopping over the internet.

smile02.gif If ignorance is bliss, why aren't there more happy people??

icon_geocachingwa.gif