Sign in to follow this  
Followers 39
jri

Geocaching Map Enhancements

It would really useful if it was possible to filter out 'my finds' and 'my hides" beyond zoom level 11, perhaps something you may be able to consider for the future.

You can already do that by clicking on "My finds" or "My hides" under "Filter caches" in the left-hand panel

It would really useful if it was possible to filter out 'my finds' and 'my hides" beyond zoom level 11, perhaps something you may be able to consider for the future.

You can already do that by clicking on "My finds" or "My hides" under "Filter caches" in the left-hand panel

That doesn't work at zoom level 11, or less, which is the point Stompy was making.

Is it just me? The small maps on the listing pages won't show any cache icons, if the cache has another waypoint (e.g. cache and parking).

On 1/15/2018 at 1:24 PM, -Mark- said:

Is it just me? The small maps on the listing pages won't show any cache icons, if the cache has another waypoint (e.g. cache and parking).

We've noticed this as well. We're also finding that additional waypoints aren't displayed when we view the larger map.

Gosh... both issues are now fixed! Thank you, jri, for such a speedy update!

Don't know how important this is, but the symbols on the menu pallet for the "Enable location info", "Goto home location" and "Config options" have disappeared on my browser. The functions still work, there's just no icons there. The other two icons ("Hide icons" and "Route tool") are still present.

I'm using GME v0.8.2 on Chrome 67.0.3396.99

Capture.PNG

Edited by alan666notb
added image

On 01/07/2018 at 11:07 AM, alan666notb said:

the symbols on the menu pallet for the "Enable location info", "Goto home location" and "Config options" have disappeared

+1. I'm using GME 0.8.2 on Firefox - and the same problem was in 0.8.0, I updated earlier today to see if that would fix the issue.

Nigel

On 1. 7. 2018 at 12:07 PM, alan666notb said:

Don't know how important this is, but the symbols on the menu pallet for the "Enable location info", "Goto home location" and "Config options" have disappeared on my browser. The functions still work, there's just no icons there. The other two icons ("Hide icons" and "Route tool") are still present.

Capture.PNG

The icon file  https://www.geocaching.com/map/css/themes/images/icons-18-black.png is missing.

• Upvote 1

On 1. 7. 2018 at 12:07 PM, alan666notb said:

Capture.PNG

Hello, I have same problem. I report this problem here

Thank you to the script author.  just successfully got OS Maps on my screen, as per my other post today.

By the way, for anyone wondering, GME works fine on the 'browse' map, not at all on the new 'search  'map.

Pretty much the only reason I log into GC.com is to use GME, other tools do everything else I need far better as far as cache sorting/selecting/logging etc are concerned.

If it wasn't for the excellent combination of GME and GSAK (and, of course, a trusty GPS) my caching walk planning would be far less efficient and easy, and Groundspeak would not be collecting a premium payment from me for their contribution ....  PQs 

• Helpful 1

Just discovered your script and got my beloved OS maps working in the UK. What an upgrade! Many, many thanks for writing the script.