series cache layout patterns

Cubby&BigBear

hey everybody...just wondering what patterns of caches there are in your areas? We've all seen the Alien head series and UFO patterns in Nevada, and way up here in my next of the woods are the Jim52 puzzles and the K57 patterns as well as this really cool Dog head series. (go to gc39g04 and zoom out)

lets see what other cachers have come up with. i've heard there's a peace symbol somewhere. what else is there?

I got this email from another cacher about one of our local power trails:

"Groundspeak didn't like this one. They thought it resembled an obscene gesture and have asked the CO to change it.

It took me a while to figure it out, but they said it looked like a fist with the middle finger sticking out."

Huhhh???

GC.jpg

PEACE series on Lake Washington near Seattle....NUTS in Bellingham and the BUGZ south of that near Camano Island / Stanwood for Washington State. East of us there is a really cool jet engine south of Boise, ID.

one of my puzzles in the PEACE series

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=65fc84a3-5394-498c-a1f5-6a83599352e0

first cache of the jet in Idaho...

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?wp=GC36AKV

Edited by lamoracke

i'm trying to figure out how the ones with all trads are done though....i'd be hard pressed to find spots to hide that many. With mysteries, you'd place the cache first...then the icon....but that's not possible with pics made from trads.

that "texas" one threw me until i changed maps. Mapquest showed them as underwater!! Turns out is was a swampy area.