How can I get clues and/or logs onto my Garmin

binka

I've just upgraded to Premium Membership as I thought that then you got clues sent to your Garmin as well as the location. Since upgrading I've sent a new cache to my GPS, I click on the GC code and it brings the cache up, but where do I find the clue? I've got a Garmin Legend hcx if that makes a difference, thanks.

Thanks for the link. Looks complicated, I'm not very IT literate at all. I've found the link for the up to date macro and it just looks like a page of coding, I don't really understand the help thread either. Will have to ask hubby when he finished work for help, he knows computer stuff more. Thanks.

I agree... I use GSAK macros to load caching data into both my Nuvi and my Garmin 60csx. But it is not for the technically faint of heart. The learning curve is kinda steep in that you have to understand Pocket Queries, AND GSAK, AND macros, AND Garmin POI Loader... Try the demo version of NeonGeo for free and see if using that on your HTC gets done what you want to do. I started using NeonGeo as a complement to my 60csx, but actually, I don't even power up my 60 any more and I just do everything on my android.