11-11-11 Multi Event UK GeoCoin Wanted

WolverineX

As in title, I am looking for the United Kingdom 11-11-11 Multi Event GeoCoin, preferably from a UK seller, but all considered.

I have only been Geocaching since October last year (2011) and this coin has been calling me since I first saw it at HarveyJJ's GC34H9C

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=a53cf81d-2cad-4032-bab4-7c781695d990

Beautiful coin! I would also prefer an unactivated coin if possible?

Edited by WolverineX

As in title, I am looking for the United Kingdom 11-11-11 Multi Event GeoCoin, preferably from a UK seller, but all considered.

I have only been Geocaching since October last year (2011) and this coin has been calling me since I first saw it at HarveyJJ's GC34H9C

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=a53cf81d-2cad-4032-bab4-7c781695d990

Beautiful coin! I would also prefer an unactivated coin if possible?

Hello and welcome to the forums,

So that you know for next time, the forum moderators have stated one thread per coin please, hence posting separate threads for individual coin trades is frowned upon. (and this will end up being merged with the trading thread)

So, as a first port of call in the future, please use the GEOCOIN TRADING, WANTS, OFFERS AND LISTS - ALL TRADES ARE MADE HERE, PLEASE REPLY TO TRADERS thread.

This thread is pinned at the top of the Geocoin Discussions forum, so can always be found there. It is checked by those who trade geocoins very frequently (the general threads not so much).

You could also have posted directly in the 11-11-11 Multi-Event thread.

Good luck with finding what you are after. :)

Edited by keewee

I'm looking for this 11-11-11 coins

Canterbury, New Zealand

Dunedin, New Zealand

Figueira da Foz, Portugal

Florida

GeocacherZONE, Portugal

Lisbon, Portugal

Nebraska

O'ahu, Hawaii

Phoenix, Arizona

United Kingdom

Western Australia

Further I need a lot of moore other 888, 999, 101010, 10 years geocaching and 366 leap coins.

Please let me know if you want to fullfill my collection