Webcam Log not showing up

Dixie's Crew

It's the same as Dixie's Crew post. My log is on the webcam cache page but the logo looks like a camera instead of the happy face found logo.

The main problem is that I don't see the cache on my recently logged caches list... and it still shows up on a search for nearest caches not found list.

Also, when I click on webcams under my stat page I see no finds there even though the previous page says 1 find.

http://www.tprints.com

Top 5% Web Site/Top 50 Game Site

Someone just did my webcam cache today, and although their log is there, they still aren't getting a smiley for it and the date Last Found doesn't register...as if no one was there today. Also, when clicking on the webcam icon under their profile, my webcam cache isn't listed...it's blank.

I just ran into this problem when I logged my first Webcam cache and wondered if there's been any updates. My 99th find was Between a Rock and a Pin Place (GC53E1) in Vegas.

My Cache page shows the log, with a camera icon next to it, but at the top of my list it says:

"So far, you have 98 log(s) in the system."

It doesn't seem to count the webcam cache as a log to my total stats, but when I look at my individual logs on cache pages it says: " The GeoSquad (99 found)"

I don't know if this is the same problem being discussed here but it seems similar enough not to start a new thread.