Blank Map

yousteppedonit

When I "Map This Location" around my home (zip code 80015) I get a totally white map with no caches or any symbols. This just happened after the update today. I am using IE 9 under 64 bit Windows 7.

I also see a blank map screen whenever I try to map caches around my house, look at a map of a pocket query, or map an individual cache, BUT, only when using Firefox. With IE, all maps display just fine. With Firefox, I also notice the drop down links across the top do not show when I put the cursor on any of them. With IE, drop downs work just fine. I have preferred using Firefox, but now have to settle for IE when using this web site, and use Windows 7 OS.

Firefox is working fine for me with Windows 7. Are you running any scripts? Have you cleared your cache since the upgrade?

Could you tell me how I check to see if I'm running any scripts and if so, what I should do about it? Also, how do I clear my cache, as I have no problem doing so.

Firefox is working fine for me with Windows 7. Are you running any scripts? Have you cleared your cache since the upgrade?

Could you tell me how I check to see if I'm running any scripts and if so, what I should do about it? Also, how do I clear my cache, as I have no problem doing so.

I no sooner sent this previous reply when I discovered how to clear the cache. And wouldn't you know, all is working fine again in Firefox; all maps show up now, drop down menus work,no issues at all. Thanks fgor the great tip.

I have been getting blank maps for the last couple days, here in Washington DC. Doesn't matter if I try to search from the map, or "View larger map" from a cache page, I just get a big white map area, with no info in it.

I've tried rebooting my computer, clearing my browser cache, and even trying a browser that I'd never used for geocaching before (IE), but they all have the same problem.

From my iPhone though, the map works just fine.

Anything else I can try to get maps back, on my laptop?

Elonka