Motorola Droid Cell Phone

I purchased the Geocaching.com application for my new Motorola Droid phone. The program looks great and it will be fun to use when I am in a new area with a few minutes to spare. My problem is when you search for nearby caches, the distance is listed in meters not miles. I do not see a place to make the change on the phone. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I purchased the Geocaching.com application for my new Motorola Droid phone. The program looks great and it will be fun to use when I am in a new area with a few minutes to spare. My problem is when you search for nearby caches, the distance is listed in meters not miles. I do not see a place to make the change on the phone. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Go into the application settings by pressing the Menu button at the lower left of the screen, select Settings, then change the Units to Miles/Ft. That should do it!

--Larry

Go into the application settings by pressing the Menu button at the lower left of the screen, select Settings, then change the Units to Miles/Ft. That should do it!

--Larry

Thanks for the information, Larry. However, there is no Menu button on the display screen? Here is everything listed on first screen: find nearby caches, advanced search, offline lists, trackables, pocket queries, saved logs, and souvenirs. That's it??

Thanks for trying to help me. I sent an email into our site yesterday about this issue. No one has contacted me yet.

--Larry

Thanks for the information, Larry. However, there is no Menu button on the display screen? Here is everything listed on first screen: find nearby caches, advanced search, offline lists, trackables, pocket queries, saved logs, and souvenirs. That's it??

Thanks for trying to help me. I sent an email into our site yesterday about this issue. No one has contacted me yet.

At the very bottom of every Droid phone (I'm fairly sure), below the screen itself, are four "buttons", from left to right the "Menu" button, the "Home" button, the "Back" button and the "Search" button. These buttons are available for use in just about all Android programs. You want the first one on the left, the "Menu" button. On my Droid Bionic, the button looks like four squares forming a larger square, with the top left square filled and the others hollow.

--Larry

My Droid4 menu button has 3 horizontal lines on it.

From photos I've seen on the Web, that is how some Menu buttons look on some Droids. Since the OP didn't specify which Droid model he has, I just used my Bionic as a reference. These conversations would be a lot easier if there was some standardization...

--Larry

Edited by larryc43230