UK Heat Map

goldpot

We too hit the file size limit which is about 4MB. The site owner suggested running a waypoint only extract of our finds from GSAK which produces a much smaller file. We have done this successfully and the heat map is still on our profile. However at 8500 finds the file size is creeping towards the limit once again which we think will be hit at about 9200 finds.

We too hit the file size limit which is about 4MB. The site owner suggested running a waypoint only extract of our finds from GSAK which produces a much smaller file. We have done this successfully and the heat map is still on our profile. However at 8500 finds the file size is creeping towards the limit once again which we think will be hit at about 9200 finds.

How did you do that? I guessed it was File -> Export -> GPX/LOC file and then strip out all the options, but the output was well over 4Mb when I was about half way through exporting, so I aborted... What did you do to shrink it so much? TIA!