GEOCOIN COLLECTOR: "What I think I do" Fun Board

tsunrisebey

I just had to do one of these. Those of you on Facebook have probably seen these floating around, did you know you can create your own Fun Board?

Here's one I created for Geocoin Collectors :) See cointest rules and instructions below the picture. Can you come up with a clever Coiner board? :laughing:

BTW.... that really is a picture of my armoire at home ;) (last pic)

425269_10150604075647860_116497552859_8731573_1288601988_n.jpg

Cointest will be for a special Earth Turtle 2012 coin, so you won't get your coin right away.

Rules:

1. You can only post 1 Gecoin Collector fun board of your creation, so make it good! If you post more than one entry, only your first one counts.

2. You must title your fun board: Geocoin Collector as I have on mine.

3. You can create your own "what..do" on the bottom of your pictures, you do not have to use what I used.

4. Cointest ends 2/29/2012. One winner will be announced. I will choose based on what I think is funniest and most creative. Like I said earlier, your first submission counts, you may create others but those entries are not valid.

5. Whiners and crybabies are autmatically disqualified.

6. My cointest, my rules :)

7. Above all else: Have fun!

tsun

Link to create your Fun Board: http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/what-people-think-i-do-what-i-really-do

Edited by tsunrisebey

What a great fun we had with the family today! I said in the morning that I want to join this cointest and I explained what we have to do. I had some ideas that I told them and we had a kind of brainstorming and started immediatley. My 8 year old son did a very good job in taking most of the pictures with my heavy SLR camera - I was very impressed! Of course my wife was responsible for the bath scene herself :D . I hope you all have fun, too...(I hope you recognize the big blue ball as a globe)

geocoincollectwpd8sbmav6.jpg

Edited by yanagi

What a great fun we had with the family today! I said in the morning that I want to join this cointest and I explained what we have to do. I had some ideas that I told them and we had a kind of brainstorming and started immediatley. My 8 year old son did a very good job in taking most of the pictures with my heavy SLR camera - I was very impressed! Of course my wife was responsible for the bath scene herself :D . I hope you all have fun, too...(I hope you recognize the big blue ball as a globe)

You know, I was going to have a go at this cointest but after seeing this one I know I cant beat it:) Nice one Thomas.

So creative!!! Love it!!! :)

Wow, I love it! Some serious creativity. You guys are doing a great job! I may have to give out more than 1 prize cause I see some great entries :) Thanks to everyone who has participated so far, it's been good to have some laughs.

Coiners are a crazy bunch! Keep them coming people, you never know what tsun will do, she's crazier than most of you :laughing: as evidence by speaking about myself in the third person when I'm right here typing :blink:

Had to request help because this was tough, many great entries! We chose 3 for various reasons. Thank you to everyone who participated, I hope everyone had fun creating their board! The winners are as follows;

Most Original: Post#18

Most Clever: Post#4

Most Humorous: Post#24

Please email me your mailing address. Samples for the ET are currently in production and I would imagine that I will be able to mail out your special versions in the next month, give or take.

Thanks to my judging staff also :)

tsun

Yippie!!!!!!!

Thank you sooo much for this great cointest. I had so much fun reading all the great entries and in most cases I laughed and thought: TRUE!!! Thank you also for all the fun you brought to our family when we took the pictures for the board. It was a great day and especially my son was very enthusiastic (and you should have seen my wife coordinating the bath scene :D ). Last but not least thank you for choosing our board as one of the winning boards. We are very happy and looking forward to get one of these beauties.

Congratulations also to Where'sMyMarbles (great choose of pictures and regarding the last one: sorry, I can't help :P ) and E&Cplus3 (I laughed so much about “what my wife thinks I do” and “what I really do” :lol: ). In the end I have to say that I loved all entries, must have been hard to decide.

Had to request help because this was tough, many great entries! We chose 3 for various reasons. Thank you to everyone who participated, I hope everyone had fun creating their board! The winners are as follows;

Most Original: Post#18

Most Clever: Post#4

Most Humorous: Post#24

Please email me your mailing address. Samples for the ET are currently in production and I would imagine that I will be able to mail out your special versions in the next month, give or take.

Thanks to my judging staff also :)

tsun

What EXCELLENT choices !!

And what a fun cointest! Thank you to everyone who provided such great enjoyment!!