South Wales Geocaching Forum

The opening of a South Wales Geocaching Forum was mentioned quite a few times in the South Wales Geocaching Facebook site but you obviously missed it. If you do a search you will see a number of posts at the beginning of February. Unfortunately it is not being used as the Face group is much more popular which I think is happening to a number of regional forums.

Lilian

Edited as I had missed a word out :P

Edited by mollyjak

The opening of a South Wales Geocaching Forum was mentioned quite a few times in the South Wales Geocaching Facebook site but you obviously missed it. If you do a search you will see a number of posts at the beginning of February. Unfortunately it is not being used as the Face group is much more popular which I think is happening to a number of regional forums.

Lilian

Thanks - found it. Facebook postings seem so ephemeral - if you don't go on for a few days you can miss what is happening. I have tried to use it over the past two days but am having an issue logging on to the new Forum. I have e-mailed the Administrator to see what the issue is. Could just be me being dumb!

Lilian

Thanks - found it. Facebook postings seem so ephemeral - if you don't go on for a few days you can miss what is happening. I have tried to use it over the past two days but am having an issue logging on to the new Forum. I have e-mailed the Administrator to see what the issue is. Could just be me being dumb!

I am sorry that there was 1 and a half hours gap between you registering and the activation of your account but there was a good reason for that. You emailed me at 2100 hrs last night asking if there was a problem I checked and replied at 2108 hrs that as far as I could see there were no problems. I have no access to password data so I am unable to even attempt to log on using your details but the 2 accounts I have (admin and personal) are both working fine. I have checked again this morning and I was able to log in again without problems. Can I suggest you check you are entering the password correctly and if that continues to be a problem that you request a password reset using the forgotten password link or try resending the confirmation email.

Still struggling - repeatedly getting an error message "You have specified an incorrect username. Please check your username and try again. If you continue to have problems please contact the Board Administrator."

I have tried both e-mail address and geocaching name as the username and have tried a password reset without joy. Not sure what I am doing wrong.

Still struggling - repeatedly getting an error message "You have specified an incorrect username. Please check your username and try again. If you continue to have problems please contact the Board Administrator."

I have tried both e-mail address and geocaching name as the username and have tried a password reset without joy. Not sure what I am doing wrong.

The username is The Brat Pack with spaces I don't have access to passwords but you can use the forgotten password option if you have no luck I will delete the account and you can try registering again .

The username is The Brat Pack with spaces I don't have access to passwords but you can use the forgotten password option if you have no luck I will delete the account and you can try registering again .

Mike

Thanks for your help - it might be worth deleting the Account and I can start from scratch since I have had no joy again eralier this evening.

Simon

The Brat Pack