Help needed please with stats

I haven't updated my stats on my public profile since August though I have tried, latest try today. I have downloaded a My Finds PQ, downloaded it into GSAK V 8 then used the FindStatGen3 V3.9.90 macro to produce the stats. Each time I still get the number of finds I had up until last August. I know I must be doing something wrong but what?

Please can someone point me in the direction of some instructions so I can start again? Please!

When you run the macro, it copies the HTML to your pasteboard...

(It used to add them automatically to your GS profile, I think it got broke in one of the updates)

Open your GS profile, select edit profile, and paste...

(You may have to select/remove the old stats, so they get replaced by the new stats)

Save, and that should then show the latest stats when viewed.

We need some more info to narrow down the problem.

When you look at GSAK do the counts in the yellow box show the correct number of finds?

When you run the macro, is the date set to today?

When the macro finishes and opens a page in your web browser, does this page look OK or not?

Yes, the correct number is in the yellow box. I don't know how to set the date to today when I run the macro but I have just updated the macro so don't know if that will help. No the page doesn't look OK when it opens after running - it is 400 finds short!

When you start FindStatsGen click on <Options>. Is the latest version of your database selected against @Found Caches Database' ?

Sorry, I can't see Options when I start the macro, neither can I see whether it is the latest version of the database. I just click on macro when i am on the found caches database page then select FindStatGen from the list of macros.

When you start FindStatsGen click on <Options>. Is the latest version of your database selected against @Found Caches Database' ?

Sorry, I can't see Options when I start the macro, neither can I see whether it is the latest version of the database. I just click on macro when i am on the found caches database page then select FindStatGen from the list of macros.

Sounds like you selected the box to run automatically, I'm not sure how you would force it to run afresh.

Sounds like you selected the box to run automatically, I'm not sure how you would force it to run afresh.

From the GSAK help page:

Auto Run macro next time (with delay)

Check this box and the next time you run the macro it will display the small 'Run' form for 10 seconds and will then skip the Option form and get on with running the report. This allows unattended or automated creation of the report. When run in this manner the macro will use the Setting Group and associated settings that were last used.

Looks like you have ten seconds to choose the Options dialog?

On a slightly different tack, if everything else seems to be working OK, try hitting the refresh button on your browser, it might be bringing the old page out of the browser cache.

Rgds, Andy