PQ email arriving without attachment

ThePetersTrio

Sorry if someone has already reported this. I requested a PQ yesterday to run today. I show the PQ in my email but there is no attachment containing the files.

So to double-check it, I ran a "My Finds" PQ and this also just arrived in my email without any attachment.

Yesterday morning, my weekly PQs came in without any problem.

Thanks

PQs with more than 500 results and the My Finds PQ (regardless of number of caches) are not attached to the email intentionally to keep the email size down. Do the PQs you are reporting fit these criteria?

No - they would have both been over 500. I was not aware of that. Sorry for the post. *embarrassed* I can't believe I've never tried to run a PQ over 500 before!

Yes, run the special "My Finds" PQ (located below your list of "regular" PQs; click the "Add to Queue" button). This will generate a PQ with all of your finds regardless of number, even archived caches.

Right, I did that. But how do I get that information loaded onto GSAK when the email arrives without the zip attachment?

Sorry, I know this is probably a dumb question but I haven't had enough coffee yet this morning! :laughing: