Map a PQ and still show other caches

ngrrfan

OK... the old maps let you map a PQ and any caches not in the PQ would still show up. So now how does one do this? So far every time I've tried mapping a PQ that is all that shows, no other caches show up.

Which is exactly what a lot of people requested (me included).

In the map view (in the left hand navigation panel) there are two tabs. The active one (Pocket Queries) and other entitled "Search". Click on search and you will get all caches.

OK... the old maps let you map a PQ and any caches not in the PQ would still show up. So now how does one do this? So far every time I've tried mapping a PQ that is all that shows, no other caches show up.

Which is exactly what a lot of people requested (me included).

In the map view (in the left hand navigation panel) there are two tabs. The active one (Pocket Queries) and other entitled "Search". Click on search and you will get all caches.

Bolding mine

Yes you will BUT.... if you click the Search tab the caches in your PQ aren't high-lighted so you still can't see if you missed any caches or new ones have been put out. Many times I'll run an older PQ for an area that I'm heading to and I want to know if any new caches have been placed.